****Must be located near NY Metro area.******
Manage and expand footprint in existing account base of software solutions, professional services, and conversion services.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
- Maintain base accounts portfolio and account expansion in key strategic accounts.
- Develop ANNUAL client enterprise Account plans and execute to expand in assigned accounts.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction rating.
- Follow our Sales Process and Methodology.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information as required.
- Deliver quota & pipeline development per plan.
- Successful track record of developing new business.
- Ability to take initial sale and expand year two and beyond.
- Ability to investigate and prospect “up and out” of client initial implementation.
- Build consensus and engage team selling as required.
- Enjoy engaging all levels within an account.
- Strong business acumen.
- Exceptional written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Full cycle sell all products and services.
- Ability to drive demand for cross-sell or upsell opportunities.
- Capable of translating messaging for each buying persona (end user, IT, C-level executive).
- Utilize best practice sales models and CRM tools.
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Ability to connect with people.
- Technologically and Internet savvy.
- Ability to learn software / technical concepts quickly.
- Organized, self-directed and strong prioritization skills / sense of urgency.
- Energetic, motivated, multi-tasking personality.
- Innovative, collaborative, problem solver.
- Bring “thought leadership” and provide trusted partnership values.
- Strong understanding of client Financials and ROI.
- Ability to unearth short term and long term strategies and build actionable plans.
- Strategic planning w/ clients.
Required Education and Experience:
- 4 Year college degree
- 2-5 years of outside Sales experience
- Experience with solution sales (Software and/or Conversion services).
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 3+ years Account Management Experience.
- 2+ years Sales methodology training complete and implemented.
- Experience in Document Management solutions.
- Experience with Conversion services solutions.
- Experience with Professional Services project delivery.
- Travel to client sites required as needed to perform responsibilities.