This position will interface at the 'C' and IT executive level gathering, evaluating, and documenting the customer's business requirements to develop a solution which solves their overall business objectives. Responsibilities include an in-depth understanding of our technology offerings, building high-level relationships throughout each account, understanding the strategic initiatives of the customer, and the ability to build confidence in our customers for how our solution can help solve and meet their business objectives. Team selling approach with channel partners and internal support staff is required.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Understanding the services, products, and capabilities of the company, including strong familiarity with industry terminology, practices, and procedures.
- Prospect into the defined territory to promote software solutions and products and develop a needs assessment for client and prospects.
- Effectively communicate with clients and prospects to properly position software solutions, uncover needs and understand core business requirements.
- Work with teammates to develop solution proposals and provide work process solutions for clients and prospects.
- 5 years field experience selling enterprise software.
- Experience selling imaging and workflow solutions a plus.
- Experience selling OnBase or Datacap a plus.
- Experience in insurance, healthcare, back office solutions.
- Established business contacts & relationships.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrate a track record of exceeding quota.
- Ability to aggressively prospect and manage the sales pipeline.
- Ability to sell remotely (via phone) and face to face.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Up to 50% travel
- Annual Quota - $800K to $1M+
- Verifiable Drivers License